New Pre-K Customized On-Site Professional Development Offerings with Time-Limited Promotional Pricing
Let's work together to design on-site professional development training or consultation tailored to meet your needs and those of your teachers and administrative staff. Your fidelity of implementation, school readiness, assessment, curriculum, and reporting needs are supported through an individualized agenda and personalized opportunity. Learn more and schedule on-site sessions.
Chose from a variety of customized on-site offerings. Some topics include:
- Assessment & Curriculum Fidelity: Learn how to improve outcomes effectiveness through the implementation of ATI’s Galileo® Pre-K Assessment and Curriculum Fidelity Tool. Benefit from specialized coaching to meet your unique mission and needs.
- Data Exploration with the Experts: Create a plan for aggregating, disaggregating, and analyzing data with ATI experts. Learn how Galileo® allows for grouping and filtering on variables such as age and primary language. Monitor the use of Galileo® and the progress of children.
- School Readiness-Preparing Children for Kinder: Examine the Galileo® School Readiness Scales, and your program’s school readiness in light of state and local guidelines. Learn how implementing Galileo® with fidelity provides the basis for obtaining valuable school readiness data.
Promotional pricing for the on-site series is available until June 1st.
- Minimum purchase: three (3) 6-hour on-site sessions.
- Session dates confirmed by 6/1/18 with a Purchase Order for all 3 session dates. Sessions must be completed no later than 5/31/19.
- Invoices for each session will be submitted 2 weeks prior to each date. Payment terms are Net 30.
Learn more and schedule on-site sessions.
Read more Galileo technology announcements.
Connect with us!