- Includes extensive reporting capabilities including data aggregation at child, class, center, agency, and multi-agency levels (with Online Reporter).
- Filters on variables to assess patterns of progress for groups of children.
- Offers school readiness reporting on children's progress toward successful entry into kindergarten.
- Provides demographic reports.
- Reports path-referenced and norm-referenced scores for educational decision making.
- Features Developmental Profiles for individualization.
- Documents outcomes using Progress Reports which indicate the change in a child's learning at various times during the year.
Galileo Online Reporter
Galileo Online Reporter is a web-based application containing reports valuable to those who have the responsibility of managing the learning of others. Users of the information in the reports are administrators, specialists, teachers, policy-makers, and researchers. Galileo Online Reporter provides rapid electronic access to management information; it is part of the Galileo system for the Electronic Management of Learning.