Thousands of Technology Enhanced Items
To assist ATI district and charter school partners in preparing students for statewide assessments incorporating new item types, ATI is continuing to expand our offering of technology enhanced (TE) items. ATI offers thousands of TE items that can be included in instructional materials, quizzes and class tests. The increased volume of available TE items allows students and instructors more opportunities to become familiar with them and provides students an engaging assessment experience.
The item types available include:
- multi-part items that engage students in supporting and explaining answers
- selectable text items that support close reading and analysis of text
- sequencing items that demonstrate knowledge of sequential and procedural elements
- expanded selected-response items that measure student ability to recognize multiple correct answers or approaches to solve a problem
- customized TE items that incorporate manipulation, graphing, grouping, audio components and other forms of interactivity
ATI TE item types include items modeled on PARCC* and SBAC** state-released examples and innovative designs from our professional staff of experienced item writers. Our writing staff continues to add hundreds more TE items to our item bank each month.
Read more about the types of TE items available in Galileo.
Read more Galileo technology announcements.
*Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers
**Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium